One-on-One Nature Photography Workshops
in the Durango, Colorado
Workshops offered daily
Our half-day, full-day and multi-day field workshops are offered to help you to become a better photographer. Our half-day workshop is a minimum of three hours of hands-on instruction. Our full-day workshop is a minimum of six hours of hands-on instruction. Both the half-day and full-day workshops are offered as morning or afternoon sessions. The morning session generally includes a sunrise location and the afternoon session includes a sunset location. Please contact us to schedule a workshop.
The workshops are individualized from beginner to advanced amateur topics. You can choose the subject matter that you want to focus on such as landscapes, natural abstracts, trees and foliage, waterfalls, rivers, lakes, etc. Our Durango workshops are held in select locations in the Four Corner's area including the mountainous or high desert regions.
I also offer specialized backpacking photo trips in select regions. Please contact me for more information.
Do you want to:
- Understand the operation of your camera so that you can focus on the creative aspects of photography?
- Improve your picture composition?
- Understand quality of light?
- Improve your ability to find locations and subjects to photograph?
- Understand basic photographic theory and apply that theory in practice?
- Develop and strengthen your “seeing” ability?
- Understand digital process and digital darkroom techniques?
- Learn one-on-one with a professional photographer giving you 100% of his attention?
If you answered YES to any of the above,
then our workshops will help.
One-on-One Workshop Rates:
- 1-hour Crash Course: $100
- 3-hour Field Workshop: $250
- 6-hour Field Workshop: $450
- Sunrise-to-Sunset Field Workshop: $700
The above rates are for you and me working one-on-one. You will have my complete attention to help you become a better photographer
I also take small groups of photographers at a discounted rate. Perfect for a joint workshop with a spouse, friends, or family members.
Gift Certificates for Workshops are available!!!
For additional information or to schedule a workshop please call 970-317-1700
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A non-refundable deposit of $75 is required to get on our schedule. Payment in-full is due prior to the start of the workshop. We accept MasterCard/Visa/American Express/Discover. Payment can be made in person, by phone or through mail to:
Nature Revealed Photography and Workshops
PO Box 3016
Durango, Colorado 81302